LIVE STREAM (OFFICIAL)


Broadcast Starts: 7:00PM KST / 5:00PM ICT


Line-Up: BTS, EXO, TaeYeon, GFriend, GOT7, BLACKPINK, BLOCK B, I.O.I, Red Velvet, TWICE, MAMAMOO, Baek AYeon, VIXX, WJSN, MOBB, NCT 127, Sechs Kies, SEVENTEEN, Gummy, Han Dong Geun, Jang KiHa & The Faces, Tae Jin Ah and more


LIVE STREAM EVERY WEEK: 
- SBS The Show: 8:00PM KST (Tuesday) ✔️ 
- MBC Show Champion: 7:00PM KST (Wednesday) ✔️ 
- MNET M! Countdown: 6:00PM KST (Thursday) ✔️ 
- KBS Music Bank: 5:00PM KST (Friday) ✔️ 
- MBC Music Core: 3:50PM KST (Saturday) ✔️ 
- SBS Inkigayo: 12:10PM KST (Sunday) ✔️ 
...and some Special Music Show 


❖ Subscribe & Follow me on Twitter, Facebook to update the information needed and fastest:
My Twitter

My Facebook
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

12 comments:

 
Copyright © 2013. Skpb K-Music Live - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by ThemeXpose